Wednesday, June 28, 2006

By the Tracks




I drive over the railway bridge by The Junction a couple of times a day. I have always wanted to climb down the bank and take a few pictures. I finally had a chance to do that today. I quickly discovered I am not 18 anymore and I really hate mosquitoes. What caught my eye as I drove past was the clouds and blue sky. I thought that would make a good background for the two dead trees on the bank. It took less than three minutes for the clouds and blue sky to disappear but since I was there I snapped these pictures.

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger Just Us Girls said...

Like the dead trees one and the flower one (middle) something about the colors..

 
At June 28, 2006 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Wood,
I am a friend of Carrie's, and she sent me the link to your wonderful blog.
Your pictures are so nice!!
I have a Canon Rebel, that I purchased when we went to China in October 2005, and I really haven't figured out how to use it properly. I was wondering if I could get some advice from you when I am down visiting Carrie next week?
Thanks so much.
Krista Dolan

 
At June 29, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Hi Krista;

Call me Paul, Mr Wood reminds me of my father who by the way would have celebrated his 100th birthday this year...

I met you a year or so ago when you were down visiting Carrie. Sure I will give you any help I can. See you next week.

Paul...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home