Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hammond River







I went out after supper looking for sunset pictures and ended up with these.

#1 - Cruising down the river. Actually I went for the blurry look when I chose a shutter speed of 1/40".

#2 - Slowing down.

#3 - Speeding up.

#4 - Kayakers being watched by a Great Blue Heron? He took off moments after I took this picture. I need a longer telephoto lens.

#5 - I am always on the look-out for a photo opportunity. These roses caught my eye as I walked back to my car.

2 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so "Phartistic"!!!

 
At July 07, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Hi RP;

Thanks. I do the best I can.

For those of you that may be scratching your head, Phart is our abbreviation for PHoto ARTist.

Old Phart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home