Saturday, December 23, 2006

Recent Photos






Here are a few odds and ends from the last few days. It has been a pretty busy time around here so I have not had much chance to get out and take pictures. I did get out with Jason for a while yesterday and wll have more to post a little later.

#1 - My Christmas tree. I was playing around trying to take a handheld time exposure but they looked terrible, of course. So I decided why not enhance the camera movement.

#2 - Candle at our Camera Club's Christmas party. Handheld @ 1/8 second.

#3 - Another of Darlings Lake from Dec 17th.

#4 and 5 - Vacant house in Rothesay. Taken yesterday, December 22 2006. No snow yet.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2006 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul, you really made that house look alive... I think I assessed it last year.
WOW for that candle... handheld 1/8th !!??!
Peaceful shooting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home