Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Artistic Impression - Still trying










As some of you know I have been trying to wrap my mind around what exactly artistic impression really means. To that end I am posting a few of my recent artistic mpressions. All of these pictures are not the same as what came out of the camera. Some have been changed a tiny little bit, such as changing to black and white, others have been changed more. The interesting thing is all of them are as close as I can make them to the image that was in my mind's eye when I pressed the shutter. That is to say these are my impressions.
#1 - Wallpaper in an old abandoned house near Alma N.B.
#2 - A tired old Chicken Coop near Portage Vale, N.B.
#3 - Wagon wheel near Saint Martins N.B.
#4 - Twin Tulips in Quispamsis N. B. this evening.
#5 - Meenan's Cove sunset this past Monday evening.
#6 - New Fern replaces the old, Meenan's Cove this past Monday morning.
#7 - Chain on an old barn at sunset, Norton N. B.
#8 - Flaking paint in an old abandoned house near Alma N.B.

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2007 12:30 PM, Blogger Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Oh those bright tulips, I might just want a print with your sigature Papa Papa... *grin*

Carrie

 
At May 28, 2007 7:33 PM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

I have a few other views of these tulips that you might want to check out. They would make a decent print up to larger then 16" X 24".

Papa Papa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home