Monday, May 28, 2007

Special Flowers


I was out taking pictures of Carolyn's new flowers (picture #2) and managed to get one of her and Abby (picture #1). This sadly will likely be the last picture I take of Abby as she is fading very fast. She is more than 14 years old.

Carolyn and I went into Saint John for a few things Sunday afternoon and on the way home she bought some flowers. I bought her a set of wind chimes since she has been wanting some since we moved in here more than 30 years ago. I thought it was about time.

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 6:25 PM, Blogger Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Oh oh oh, I really like the bottom flower one! Beautiful!

And of course I love the one of Mom and Abby girl...

Daughter

 
At May 30, 2007 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture of "the girls"

 
At June 01, 2007 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice picture of Carolyn and Abby. A moment to be cherished "forever".

 
At June 01, 2007 6:29 PM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Rita;

Just seconds after I snapped that picture Abby bolted and Carolyn went flying...

Paul...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home