Saturday, November 03, 2007

Odds and Ends from October 2007
















Here are an assortment of pictures from October. I suppose you know by now I like red leaves.
#1, 2 & 4 - Kingston Peninsula Montages.
#5 & 6 - Hampton.
#7, 8 & 9 - Sunrise near Canterbury.
#10 - St Paul's in Rothesay.
#11 and 12 - View of Belleisle Cove from Adair's Lodge on the Kingston Peninsula.
#13 - Looking up in my back yard.
#14 - Close-up of a maple tree. Not a panoroma.
#15 - Red leaves beside the Hampton Road in Quispamsis.
#16 - Sunrise on the Hammond River Road.

3 Comments:

At November 04, 2007 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome colours!!

 
At November 04, 2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Sadly most of the color is gone. I have an assignment to photograph 'November Hues'. Likely I will wait for a week or so just to make it more of a challenge.

Good to hear from you. I still have that Tim's gift certificate for you...

Paul...

 
At November 05, 2007 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it will be a Christmas present! LOL!! I was at Carrie's this summer (she wasn't home) and I didn't know which side you were on because I was going to knock on your door!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home