Monday, September 26, 2011

Queen's Square Farmer's Market - Sept 11 2011








I attended the Queens Square Farmer's Market a couple of week-ends ago with the idea of photographing people. The sun was strong and the shadows were deep. When I got home I decided to work most of my pictures in black and white. I had my 70 - 200 mm lens on and as such I had to stand way back in order to get the picture I wanted. I kept an eye on the crowd but a few of my shots caught the accidental head or face of a passerby. All part of the fun shooting in crowds. The place was packed and looks like it was a success. Cameras were everywhere and I am sure somewhere there is a picture or two of me residing on a hard drive or on Facebook. I hope they took it of my best side...

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2011 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul,
Great pictures.
I'd love to take pictures of people like this more often.
What do you do about permission to use their picture?
Barb

 
At November 28, 2011 2:57 PM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

From what I can determine, taking pictures of people in a public setting such as the Farmers Market in Saint John, and using these images to show those people doing what they are doing, no permission is needed.

As you can tell I seldom take people pictures but I will post some if the setting is right, like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home