Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sackville, New Brunswick.

I spent this past Sunday in Sackville, N.B. Here are my pictures from the day.

These chicks are older.

      Mother Duck and her 10 smaller chicks.

  One of many farms.

Covered Bridge on Upper High Marsh Road.


Nicole photographing on
High Marsh Road.

Some of the falling down buildings.

Lots of power lines near High Marsh Road.

High Marsh Road.

Nicole photographing cows in this panoramic image.

Damselfly on a mushroom.

Nicole on the boardwalk.

Mushrooms.

Dragonfly.

 
Photographer at work.





Build-up of paint in the paint room of the Campbell Carriage Factory Museum.

Tools in the window of the Campbell Carriage Factory Museum.

Paint in the Campbell Carriage Factory Museum.


3 Comments:

At August 07, 2014 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Paul! I had my wedding photos taken on the High Marsh Road, did you see the large black horses out?
Tessa

 
At August 07, 2014 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Paul!
I had my wedding photos taken on the High Marsh Road, did you see the large black horses?
Tessa

 
At August 07, 2014 2:35 PM, Blogger Paul Wood said...

Thanks Tessa. No I did not see any horses the day I was there. I plan to go back again sometime and will make sure I photograph the horses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home